[DML] Re: The DeLorean Limo is on the Road (sort of)

[DML] Re: The DeLorean Limo is on the Road (sort of)

Well, the DeLorean Limo was back on the road again today.

As of 05/07/09 (odd-day) all structural fiberglass fabrication
has been completed for this project and the DeLorean Limo has
taken to the road again today (still only in transport mode).

With the vehicle now having a fixed and defined shape to it,
I believe there were even more phone photos taken this morning
than during any of the previous "in-progress" transports.

I still have the second part of the transport to complete this
evening (getting it to my new storage area), so it may be very
interesting to see how later rush hour commuters react to it.

Since the structual fiberglass fabrication work is now done,
I will take a few more photos, then take some time to pick out
some new progress photos and post them, so everyone can view.

I will post again when I have the photos posted somewhere, but
until then, let me know if anyone sees any photos on Flickr.
(maybe people have posted photos, not knowing its a DeLorean?)

Thanks,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "d_rex_2002" <rich@...> wrote:

> No, it is not an April Fool's joke.
>
> For all those who are interested...
>
> I thought I should make a mini-progress post here, since there
> are so many more camera phones now then when I first started
> this project, and with sites like Flickr and others, you may
> start to see some in-progress (and in-transport) photos of the
> DeLorean Limo over the next few weeks.  Most of these photos
> will show the project in some "test fit" configurations only.
>
> snip <
>
> Later,
> Rich W.

<*> Your email settings: