[DML] Marty is Selling #03765

If you have always wanted a maxed-out restored Delorean that someone else has done all the work on, now is you chance to own one and save thousands $$$

I began with a neglected D that had a near perfect frame, interior and body.  I removed the interior, engine, transmission, suspension and all hoses, brackets, etc. and meticulously clean, bead blasted, painted and power coated everything as I carefully reassembled it. Everything worn, nasty, or just old looking was replaced. The car was completed in July of 2007. I have since driven it some 5000 miles without any issues. It is ready for you to enjoy.

I spared no expense in my rebuild, as you can see from the list below. I have some $35,000 in the car and parts, along with 100's of man-hours of labor. I have photo documentation of most of the restoration.

As you can also see from the list, I installed a 140 mph speedometer. The original speedometer had 5800 or so miles on it, but the angle drive was broken and from the records that came with the car, had been since the mid 80's. The previous owner estimated that it had about 10K miles on it when I bought it. Given the condition of the interior I believed this to be correct. I installed the 140mph unit with 0 miles which now reads 5K. So I believe it to have about 15K miles on it.

I presently have five cars. My wife and I agree something must go. I am so meticulous with the Delorean that I seldom drive it. I want to move on to the next adventure.

The car is a 1981 manual, black interior, lines no flap, located near Birmingham, AL

I may be contacted here:

Marty Galbreath
marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
205-585-2159

I am asking only $30,850 for the car and all accessories.

Photos of the restoration, as well as present condition may be viewed here:

www.photobucket.com/martydmc03765

Be sure to look at all three albums!

Thanks!
Marty Galbreath #03765

Items replaced on DMC-12 #03765  over past 3 years, 5Kmiles ago

Eibach suspension (Springs and shocks) four wheels
New wheel bearings four wheels
New rebuilt brake calipers, pads, rotors, SS hoses four wheels
New rebuilt brake vacuum booster
New Brake Master Cylinder
New Clutch Master Cylinder
Rebuilt Clutch Slave Cylinder
SS Clutch Line
Bead blasted and primed / painted POR 15 suspension members
Front-end recall kit
New water hoses, silicon under manifold
New fuel pump, boot, cover hoses
New fuel accumulator
SS Fuels hoses throughout
SS Front bumper mounting brackets
Special T All metal radiator and low current fans
Hot air dam
Radiator bleed valve
New Heater Core
New AC Evaporator and orifice tube
New AC Compressor
New Accumulator and Hi-Lo switches
New AC O-rings throughout
New Blower motor
Replaced all foam in climate unit
New mode switch diaphragm
Updated relays in electrical system
New fuse block, circuit breakers
Wings-a-loft alarm, door launchers, lock actuators,
with cool LCD remote
One-touch window module tied to alarm system
Radar proximity detector module
Don Stegar's chrome DMC wheels
140 MPH speedo
New fuel injectors, seals
New rebuilt fuel distributor
New seals and gaskets in motor and transmission
New coil, Spark plugs,  HD Ignition Cables
Heavy Duty grounding wire kit installed on motor, etc.
Kuchen front stabilizer bar
New door gaskets - inner, outer, trunk, sunsheild
Grady fiberglass headliner forms with new fabric
Incredible custom stereo system with 12" sub, front and rear 6.5"
Custom fiberglass speaker pods at front floor w/6.5" polk MOMO Component Speakers
Custom rear wall with Polk 6.5" speakers, old rear wall preserved
1200 Watt 6 channel amplifier in trunk
12 farad capacitor
Sony head unit with CD, 2x Aux inputs, USB input,
12 disc CD changer
2 layers Dynamat Extreme line interior shell
Dynaliner replaces most carpet padding
New leather shift gator
New Floor Mats
Michelin Pilot tires front and rear w/ 4k miles
3RD brake light
Dakota Digital cruise control
New window motors both sides
Resealed front windshield
Wide angle side mirrors
Stainless shift knob
Toby Tabs trailing arm bolts
New trailing arm bushings
Luxeon 5W LED lighting on Brakes, Turn, Reverse Lights
Superbrite LEDs on everything else throughout
Silverstar headlights
Daytime run lights module
New water pump
New belts
New AC bearings
New D140 Alternator
New inner/outer throttle cable
Free flow Air filter
Cold Air Supply System to engine
New Starter
New Exhaust Gaskets, bolts
New Heat shields on Cat, Muffler
New Muffler Bushings
SS Labels throughout car
SS Sunshade support
Brand new Optima red top battery 4/09
Main Power Disconnect Switch
Upgraded Horns
New Door, trunk, and louver Struts
All electrical connections in the entire cleaned and treated
Custom made interior sunshield
New clutch and pressure plate
New Throwout bearing
Rebuilt CV joints
All corroded hardware replaced with SS
New oil pressure switch and sender
New Fuel sending unit
New heater valve
All silicon vacuum hoses
New Power Radio Antenna at rear
New Delrin Steering Shaft Bushing
New Steering Wheel Pad
New Sun Visors
MOMO Sport Pedals
Relays on light switch
Special T shift pivot bolt
New side marker gaskets
Grady Tail Light Boards
Killerglass engine coolant sight glass
Engine Ice coolant
Stainless Coolant Bottle & Brackets
All sensors on engine and thermostat replaced
New otterstat and seal
Self bleeder hose kit
New angle drive and speedo cables
Adjustable clutch link
Rebuilt and improved door lock module
Engine and transmission removed from vehicle and bead blasted, spray painted with POR 20 high temp silver paint
All brackets removed from car, bead blasted and painted

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)