[DML] Vin 791 for Sale

Hey guys,
I have battled this for many months, but now is the time.  I have decided to sell #791 in order to meet some financial obligations so I am hopefully looking for a quick sale.  My job as a car salesman fell victim to the faltering economy last year and I have been struggling to get by while 791 sits in my garage.  I haven’t driven her in over a year, although I do crank her, nor do I have the commitment or financial means to fix her up.  I cannot allow the car to just sit and rot and would love to see her go to someone who can care for her.
I bought  791 a little over two years ago from an elderly lady in Denver, CO.   The car is practically stock  including having the plastic resevoir bottle and lacking many updates.  I have only driven the car about 50 miles since gaining possession of her.
Here is a rundown of the basics:
VIN: 00791, 45,6XX miles.  The mileage is approximate since the odometer has not worked since I haev owned the car.  As previously stated, I haev only driven the car perhaps 50 miles tops since buying it in 2006.
Black interior, automatic transmission, gas flap/grooved hood.
I have only performed a few things to the car such as replacing all four door latches in order to allow the doors to close properly (with many thanks to Wayne Ernst for providing a great how-to!), replacing the fuel tank sending unit with a brand new DMC unit.  I also have the stainless door guides a car still has the original spare and tool set, as well as a set of sheepskin seat covers that I believe came from D1.
I am asking $15,500 or any reasonable offer.  Buyer must arrange own shipping.  The car is located near Huntsville, AL.
Thanks everyone,
Robert Greenhaw
791

<*> Your email settings: