RE: [DML] magazines

Sorry, I thought that seemed obvious..

Josh defended the printed magazine versus electronic in that the sale of the magazine supports the show, and they don't have a workable solution to sell it in electronic format.  I have argued that it should be free.

I'd like to know how much money from the magazine subsidizes the show.

As far are people in the DeLorean community who support DCS, I think I am high on the list.  I continue to support Ken because I believe DCS provides an invaluable service to the community.  It is just my firm opinion that the printed magazine is not worth the cost and effort.

I am disturbed by Ken's last message, "subject closed".  I will discuss that with him privately.

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And "exactly", why do you want to know???

[MODERATOR NOTE: I hope this clears up the topic.  If you have further questions on the topic please ask them by private email.  - Mike Substelny. DML moderator of the week]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)