[DML] Wiper Motor & Washer fluid pump replacement a coincidence?

[DML] Wiper Motor & Washer fluid pump replacement a coincidence?

I recently have been faced with the task of replacing my wiper motor.
First off, the summer of 08', the washer pump quit working.  Then at
the end of the summer I heard the wiper motor squeal a couple of times
and then quit.  Is this coincidence? Or could I have an electrical
issue that have made both motors short out?  I have found the 3 bolts
that hold the wiper motor in (with the help of my wifes dental mirror)
and have read Ken's post from a few years back and it looks like I'll
have some scraped knuckles this weekend.

So, any suggestions before I embark on the bloody knuckle garage this
weekend?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: