[DML] Re: The book Running Naked is not a fictional interpretation

[DML] Re: The book Running Naked is not a fictional interpretation

I for one might take you up on the offer and give you a call. Every
time the car or JZD is mentioned somewhere I cringe, not knowing what
the portrayal might be. Separating the truth from the fiction is going
to be tough, as it stands only JZD knew the whole truth.
 The facts on the other hand speak volumes...
JZD, brilliant engineer with how many patents to his credit???
JZD, Pontiac top gun
JZD, father of the GTO and principal executive over how many more
vehicles while he was there??
JZD, head of Chevrolet N.American division of cars and trucks if I'm
not mistaken
JZD, youngest VP of GM in all it's history
JZD, salvation of GM(has never enjoyed a better time than the times he
was there).
JZD, the last of the cowboys with balls enough to take on not only the
Big Three but everyone and everything out there. (if you read you will
learn).
JZD, orchestrator of the greatest automotive enterprise of the time.
JZD, able to convince not only Puerto Rico but the the British
government to roll out the red carpet and build his factory and car there.
JZD, to his credit builds a state of the art factory in no mans land
in 2 years
JZD, introduces the slickest thing on wheels at the time.
JZD, acquitted of criminal charges due to a "nebulous" governmental sting.
JZD, deceased in 2005 R.I.P. The likes of this man will never be seen
again...unfortunately
I am not a fanboy I am a business man who understands full well what
business entails... I can guarantee you one thing, the guy had b@lls
of steel.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional