[DML] FOR SALE

I tryed to post this message in the for sale items but it would not
take
I am going to get rid of 10239, 1982 gray I have been working on this
car for the last 2 years or so and was going to give it to my son but
he has no interest in it
I have had most of the work done at DMC FL and about all that has to
be done yet is to finish the inside and fix the air, I have it in my
garage the Battery went bad and I have a new one for it but have not
put it in yet.
I have invested about $6000 in the last couple of years.
the car is in Naple Fl
$20000
If you are interested call me at 239 821 7903

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)