RE: [DML] Re: DeLorean magazines.

That's a great way to make that type of forecast, (an impending depression)
into a self-fulfilling prophecy, wouldn't you say?

I know!  Let's advise everyone who likes DeLoreans to hold onto all their
money, and see where that takes our own little economy!

The fact is that Ken makes a great investment for your DeLorean funds,
because he reinvests every cent you send his way (plus quite a bit out of
his own pocket) to make the DCS shows a success.  Who would like to see
Chris Lloyd and Michael J Fox, or Giorgetto Giugiaro come to a future DCS?

If we sold more magazines, there would be a much better chance of us being
able to get them, and people like them to come!  We could also do things
like get the cost of the hotel down, keep doing raffle DeLoreans, make the
magazine cheaper, contribute more to making a physical DeLorean Museum a
reality.there's a lot of work yet to be done here, and these items are just
at the top of the list!

I know Ken's not going to appreciate me posting these numbers, because
frankly, they are embarrassing, but we currently have 51 subscribers.  51!
I'm sorry folks, but that just ain't gonna cut it.  If you can't afford a
subscription, then contribute an article, or a photograph to the magazine,
in the name of supporting the community.  Telling us that we should make our
products free really doesn't help terribly much.  After all Ken has done,
don't you think he'd do that if he could?

Just like owning a DeLorean, it's your relentless passion that keeps these
shows (and magazines and everything else) running.and just like your
DeLorean, occasionally, we need your financial support to keep operating!

Josh

Assistant Editor, DCS Magazine

DCS Website Co-Coordinator