[DML] Re: DeLorean magazines.

I'm not saying the DOA is responsible, if you noticed I had three
things, each which pertained to what each magazine puts out.

Delorean world, all about the club, the car, and the lifestyle

DCS Mag- all about the shows and car

Deloreans- features what DMC is doing and such.

Its simple, buy more, get more. I bet you there are hundreds if not
thousands of people out there that love this car but do not own one
and would like a magazine about everything around it. But normal
people don't know about DCS, DOA, and Deloreans Mag.

all I am saying is somehow, someway increase your reader base by any
means to get more capital in to reinvest in the magazine and make it
better. Eventually you will get better quality for a lower price.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Abato" <delorean@...> wrote:

> Ummm....I'm not sure how the DOA directly gets thousands of people
and cars to a DCS show.
> Las Vegas DCS in Sept. Is in the DOA's back yard, and they have
done little to nothing (to my knowledge) to support or promote the
show.

> Either way, I am not joining the DOA until they have something to
offer me that I can't get someplace else/online for free.  (And DOA
branded merchandise does not count)

> Kevin Abato
> VIN# 16680
> www.grenexmedia.com