[DML] Re: Doing some investigative work on the history of my car and I c

[DML] Re: Doing some investigative work on the history of my car and I could use some

You start with Texas. Order a title search and it will tell you the
owner in Texas and who owned it previously and where it came from and
the mileage at the time. You might have to go through several States
and several owners to get the complee history. It can take a while and
cost some money.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Shane Clarke" <ltshaneclarke@...> wrote:

> First, I want to thank everyone for helping me find out where my car
> was sold.
> Second, I did a carfax report and I now know a little bit of history
> about where my car has been in it's life.  My car was sold in Baton
> Rouge, LA in 1981 and the first record I can find about where it has
> been since is from 1991 in Texas, where it shows 30,000 on the clock,
> then in Oregon, then finally here to Colorado where I bought it in 2002.
> My question is, does anyone know how I can legally find out where the
> car was during the ten years between 1981 and 1991.  It's exciting to
> learn where it's been, but I would like to know why there is not any
> record between 1981 and 1991, how the car got from Texas to Oregon, and
> where the 30,000 miles went?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Shane Clarke
> Rocky Mountain DeLorean Group