[DML] Re: Project DeLorean Custom Wheels

[DML] Re: Project DeLorean Custom Wheels

Guys,

Below you will find the results I have sent to all who have sent in
the questionaire for this project.
Regrettably the project's intended wheel moulding will be "on hold"
until we feel there will be a better chance to get the necessary
number of owners to restart the project.

Should you now want to apply for the prototypes, use the below info.

Welmoed.

"Dear Participants,

The registration of your interest in the DeLorean Custom Wheels
project is closed since September 30st 2008.
I regret having needed more time to come with the results of the
questionnaires received for this project.
However I finally have been able to collect the information and make
the results available to you.

At the end of the extended period for registration the following
results were noted:
22 owners have replied, of which
16 owners pledged with a full "yes"
3 owners said "perhaps"
1 owner is yet indecisive
2 owners said plain "no"

In the "yes" group also is DMC Midwest with two sets of Custom Wheels.
Though I also have approached the DMC HQ and the other DMC
affiliates, I did not received a reply from them up to now.

>From the owners that pledged a "yes", some are willing to by
prototype wheels, even at higher cost.
This number counts 4, including one "perhaps".
Should you wish to reconsider your current choice and are interested
in buying a set of prototypes, let me know.
You will be added to prototype buyers information list.

I will contact the owners, who want to pay for the prototypes, in a
separate mail.
This will happen as soon as the electronic wheel data is ready and
CNC machining companies have sent in their quotes.
The prototypes will be made anyway, even if this is only for a couple
of owners willing to pay a higher price.
Please accept that this will take some time.
I estimate you will receive information before the year's end.
I will keep you informed about price, shipping cost and availability
date.

A copy of this report will also be placed on the forum.

I thank the owners, who took the time and trouble to reply and/or
participate, for trusting me.

Regards,
DeLorean Car Projects,
Welmoed Jonker"