From: Harold McElraft <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Re: [DMA-Members] BIG PRIZES on DMA Fall Foliage Tour 08!
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 9:32 PM

Balloons don't usually launch at night - too dangerous - they do
however, at dusk to dark, do "lightings", I think that is the term,
which on the ground and shows the flame inside the ballon. A great
photo op. Right down your alley.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@yahoogroups .com, "Kevin Abato" <delorean@.. .> wrote:

> Balloon festivals last all day, and wrap around sunset with the
launch of the balloons.

> Do we have to stay until the end of the festival to win the prize?
Some people may have other plans for later that day, or need time to
travel back home.

List<dmcnews@yahoogroups .com>; DeLorean MD
club<dmcmd@yahoogroups. com>;
DMCForum@yahoogroup s.com<dmcforum@yahoogroup s.com>; NE
DMC<northeastdmc@ yahoogroups. com>
> Subject: [DMA-Members] BIG PRIZES on DMA Fall Foliage Tour 08!
>

> Hello all,
> As you all know, the DMA FFT08 is going on from 10/17 - 10/19 and
on the 19th we're attending the Shawnee Balloon Festival.
http://shawneemt. com/fall/ timberballoon. html Every DMA member that
signs up and brings their DeLorean, will park for free, get in for
free, and will be able to show their car in a selected area for all
to see. Make sure your car is all shined up because the public will
vote on their 2 favorite DMC's for the day and there will be prizes
awarded for First and Second place! The prizes are as follows: First
Place will be FOUR Shawnee ski/snowboard lift passes, and Second
Place will be FOUR Shawnee tubing passes! Park for free, get in for
free, and win something! How can you beat that???

> Time is running out to join this event! There is no registration
fee, you just need to be a member of the DMA and sign up and pay for
the dinner we have set up on Saturday night. You must sign up to get
into the Balloon Festival on Sunday! Go here to see all parts of the
event and register:
http://deloreanmida tlantic.com/ events/2008/ fft/fft.htm and go here to
join the DMA:
http://deloreanmida tlantic.com/ membership/ membership. htm If you join
the DMA after 10/1, your membership will be good through 2009. Check
out all of the benefits of membership and you'll see it's well-worth
the $15!

> Thanks and see you then!
>
> ---Dan

> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from
Jamie.
> http://windowslive. com/connect/ post/jamiethomso n.spaces. live.com-
Blog-cns!550F681DAD 532637!5295. entry?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_domore_ 092008

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)