[DML] Special Car Show and Showing of BTTF in Fullerton, California

[DML] Special Car Show and Showing of BTTF in Fullerton, California

*** Open invitation to all DeLorean Owners in the Southern California Area ***

This next Thursday, September 11th, the Fox Fullerton Theater will be showing "Back to
the Future".

The event can be thought of as a "nice evening block party with a car show and movie".

The presentation of the movie will be unique. It will be projected onto the rear wall of the
building, with the audience "camping out" in the area facing it. Of course, the cars
displayed will be stainless steel gull-winged automobiles.

There is no charge to attend. The usual concessions (food, etc.) will be available for a
nominal charge.

Around 7PM, the event will start with an elaborate honor guard ceremony, to "Never Forget
9/11". The movie will begin approximately 45 minutes later.

One DeLorean (in faux BTTF livery) has already been set up to be a "centerpiece", with
other DMCs to surround it. Space is still available for any DMC owner who wishes to join
the fun.

Hence, if interested, please contact me directly at - "ronald"(at)"ferguson.net". (We need to
know how much extra space may need to be set aside, so please don't hesitate.) I will
provide specific detail on how to get there, and the appropriate time to arrive.

In terms of its history, this theater has a unique pedigree. Her Hollywood sisters are better
known as the "Egyptian Theatre", and perhaps the most famous movie theatre in the world
"The Chinese Theatre". All three were designed by Raymond M. Kennedy and share a
"court theatre" design.

After 80 years, the Fullerton facility was abandoned, and fell into disrepair and neglect.
The Fullerton Historic Theatre Foundation was formed by a local grass-roots group to save
and restore it.

More complete detail about the history, restoration, and schedule of other movies, is
available at <www.foxfullerton.org>.

The "car show" portion of this event is being arranged by the DeLorean Owners Association
on behalf of ANYBODY who is interested. (You do not have to be a member to participate.)

Hope to see you there!

Regards to all,
Ronald Ferguson

<*> Your email settings: