[DML] Fall Tour VIII Sept 13th & 14th

Next week is the 8th Annual DeLorean Fall Tour!

There are only a few rooms available at the Greenview Inn
631 369-0093 if you have not made your reservation.

New England and out of state people are meeting  in Bridgeport CT at
11:30 am to get on the 12:00 ferry to Port Jefferson Long Island
arriving at 1:15 pm
Note: if you are taking the ferry you need to make a reservation in
advance to guarantee a spot for you and your car.

DeLorean Owners from Long Island or who are not taking the ferry
should meet at the municipal parking lot around  in Port Jefferson (
next to ferry terminal) around 12:30 ?1:00.

After Lunch in Port Jefferson Long Island and a visit to the town we
will caravan to Riverhead Long Island to our hotel the Greenview Inn
631 369-0093 for check in.

We will be spending the evening at the Riverhead Raceway which will
include a school bus demolition derby and the crazy 8! Late dinner
and then back to our Motel for late night antics until???

Sunday after breakfast and check out we will be going to the Atlantis
Aquarium (also in Riverhead).

We will be right by the Huge Tanger Outlet Mall for those interested
in making a stop.

For more information go to the official Fall Tour 8 web page at
www.falltour8.8m.com
(I will be adding updates later today so book mark it and check back).

If you have not made your hotel reservations at the Greenview 631 369-
0093  please do it ASAP (only 3 or 4  rooms left as of  yesterday)!
You can join in for all or just part of the tour, there is NO
REGERSTRATION FEE! But I need you to
 e-mail me so I can have an approximate head count for each segment
of the event.
Please send me an e-mail at turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx I will try to answer
any questions you may have.

Don't forget your TWO way FM radios we will be on the DMC 12 Channel.

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN

<*> Your email settings: