[DML] Re: Latest Fall Tour VIII info Sept 13th & 14th

[DML] Re: Latest Fall Tour VIII info Sept 13th & 14th

OK, for anyone that wants to go over to Long Island on the Ferry from
CT here is the information you will need:
The meet time @ the Bridgeport Ferry is 11:30 AM Saturday 9/13
You need to be there before that time for the Noon crossing
It takes about 1:15 min travel time
You need to make a reservation. Call 888-443-3779
It will cost $51 + $3 gas surcharge + $14.95 for passenger
3 Hour cancel time
Get a confirmation # and directions to the ferry. I called up and was
able to make my reservation
See you at the ferry!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "turbodmc3113" <turbodmc@...> wrote:

> We have two start points,one in Bridgeport CT for New England people
> (for people who prefer not to drive through New York City) and Port
> Jefferson Long Island.  For more details please go to the official
> Fall Tour VIII web page at www.falltour8.8m.com or e-mail me at
> turbodmc@... I am adding new information almost daily so
> please book mark the page and check it often!
>
> Note: The block of rooms I reserved at the hotel is completely
>       sold out!I was able to reserve a few more rooms so book them
>       ASAP before they are all sold out.
>
> Call the Greenview Inn at
> (631) 369-0093  web
> www.greenviewinn.net
> Rate is $149+ tax You Must tell them you are with the Delorean group
> when you book your room!
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike D.
> Vin 3113