Re: [DML] Polyurethane suspension parts.

Re: [DML] Polyurethane suspension parts.

John,

Come on! What's wrong with you?
This is not a stupid comment! I'm just stating a fact. What was the price
that you said the mold will cost? $600? Even with today's energy costs you'd
have to really go to the most expensive machine shop to get that kind of
price. You said that the average cost per hour is $120. This works out to
over 5 hours of work!
I am NOT criticizing what you are trying to do for the DeLorean world. I
NEVER have! To the contrary, I support what you are doing. And you will soon
find out when my order for parts comes in. Think about it, when did I
criticize your work? Never!
I understood that you do not want to make those bushings because the mold
will cost $600. Should I call this a stupid price? I guess I might, but this
is still NOT criticizing your work! Machining is only one way to make a
mold. Why don't you allow the possibility of making it some other way? Like
I said before, I don't know yet how it's made but this is the quote I've
received in writing! They have seen the parts and they have calculated the
cost of remaking those parts. I will have the molds made, as I need to make
those bushings. Then, if I get the molds afterwards I will ship them to you
for free... Just so you can look at it and find out why they are so
inexpensive. You should even be able to use them to make more bushings.
John, I don't know why you have reacted in this way to my posts. I don't
recall any argument between us and I don't recall me criticizing you, ever.
If there is something that have slipped my mind, please email me privately
so we can discuss this and possibly resolve any issues you have with me.

Tom Niemczewski
vin 6149 (in Poland!)
Google earth: 52°25'17.30"N 21° 1'58.00"E
dmctom@xxxxxxxxx
www.deloreana.com