From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tom Niemczewski
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:22 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Polyurethane suspension parts.

John, take it easy! I was just surprised as to the cost of the mold. That's
it! No hate, love, disregard or anything else. Just surprised. As I am
currently working on having those bushings made I already have pricing for
the molds. Simple molds for the control arms are about $5 - no mistake, that

is FIVE DOLLARS. Molds for the sway bar to frame mount bushing will cost
about $7. Engine mount mold is going to be expensive at around $15!
Do you now understand why I was so surprised to see your price? No big deal,

I don't want to come over and do it for you, because I'm not the one making
the molds and bushings. I'm not bitching about your products. I also
understand that prices might vary by company, but 100x more is surprising.

Peace!

Tom

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings: