[DML] Re: Public vs Private.

As you can see, most people would prefer to skip controversy and
politics in most car clubs (a few actually thrive on it!). The people
that even bring it up become targets of anger. Face the fact that few
care and even fewer try to do anything about it. The DOA and the DMA
will continue on their merry way with or without you or me. As you
say, you can choose to participate or not. For what it's worth, many
people vote with their feet and will leave quietly. And the DOA and
the DMA will continue and figure a few malcontents less is a "good
thing" never realizing the full potential that they will never
achieve. My Uncle had a saying: "Don't confuse me with the facts, I
have already made up my mind!".
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@...> wrote:

> Two things continue to amaze me here...
>
> 1.  People continue to ignore FACTS presented in a discussion and simply
> begin to reply that the other person is "Venomous" or has some other
> personal flaw or agenda to harm others and make inaccurate
assumptions about
> their personalities
> 2.  You seem to think everyone cares and reads the threads.   Don't
> apologize for people HAVING to read the thread.  People have the
option to
> skip the message and not read it.  ;)
>
> Kevin Abato
> Vin# 16680