Re: [DML] Calling all Eastern DeLorean Owners and DOA Members!!!

Re: [DML] Calling all Eastern DeLorean Owners and DOA Members!!!

Let me clarify my point (and reason to make my statement)

During my 1 hour phone discussion with you Ken, I clearly asked if the new DOA would "play nice" with other Delorean clubs already in existence, and work WITH them to have events.

Mark's note mentions east coast, then breaks down all of the states the DMA covers.  He is VERY well versed with the size and membership the DMA has in this area (especially since we did a combo summer fun run two years ago)

I find it offensive that he goes out of his way to mention states, call for east coast owners, but never officially invites the DMA!

To me, this is not "playing nice in the sandbox" as you told me on our phone call that the DOA as a "global club" would do.

Just calling it the way I see it.

How is the DMA doing?  Horrible!   Several of us left our positions since we don't see eye to eye with officers at the helm, and the club has suffered since and gone downhill.
But, that does mean I still don't care about its members.

Kevin Abato
VIN# 16680
www.grenexmedia.com