[DML] Re: Project DeLorean Custom Wheels

[DML] Re: Project DeLorean Custom Wheels

Guys,

Remember: only 10 days to sign up for this project!
August 16th the last day to sign up.

That's the moment we will find out how many of you really are
interested and committed to buy better wheels for your DeLorean.

Custom made look-alike wheels mean at least:
- more choice in tires and tire prices
- better handling
- saving the current condition of the original wheels

Sign up now and help make sure we get results!

Welmoed.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "welmoedj" <joe.dalton@...> wrote:

> To All,
>
> I have been pointed to the fact that e-mails sent to wheelspoll@
> are rejected.
> This was caused by the web filter that did not know this e-mail
> address.
>
> Those of you that have sent the questionaire and got it back,
please
> resend this form.
>
> There have been made changes to the Custom Wheels part, among
others
> by adding a Q&A section.
> Also new is the questionaire, now directly accessible from the
Custom
> Wheels main page. You only need to select the text and copy it,
click
> the e-mail link and paste the text into your e-mail. Mark your
> answers and send it.
>
> Take a look, even if you have been there, there may be info you
have
> never seen.
>
> Welmoed.
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "welmoedj" <joe.dalton@> wrote:
> >
> > It's done!
> > All of you that didn't have the time to be at DCS 2008 or didn't
> > attend the presentation, you now have a chance to look at the
info
> > 24/7.
> >
> > Info on the DeLorean Custom Wheels Project can now be downloaded
> from:
> > http://www.deloreancarprojects.com
> >
> > Please feel fee to fill in the poll in the documents and send it
in.

> > Thanks,
> > Welmoed.
> >

> > --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "welmoedj" <joe.dalton@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Guys,
> > >
> > > There is a delay in sending the information about this project.
> > > That's not because I have no time to do it.
> > > It has to do with providing sufficient and as complete as
> possible
> > info.
> > >
> > > Besides that, since my mother tongue is not English, I will
have
> > > friend checking my info for errors to prevent being
> misinterpreted.
> > > As soon as that part has been finished I am ready to provide
the
> > info
> > > to all of you that have requested it.
> > >
> > > If this message makes you also to ask for the info, look at the
> > first
> > > message on how to apply.
> > >
> > > Welmoed.

> > information,