[DML] Re: Electrical issue

As Harold mentioned - check the fuse. On this car, when the high
beams go on, the lows go off so if the fuse is blown/missing/melted
what you saw is normal. Also check the relay for the high beam. MAke
sure you hear it when you pull the high beam lever.

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Schafer, William A Sr LTC RET"
<bill.schafer@...> wrote:

> Group,
>

> Driving home this evening I tried to use the high beams and when I
did the headlights went out completely. I had neither high or low
beams until I released the light lever and then it went back to low
beams. I tried 4 or 5 times to get the high beams working but each
time I did I had no head lights period.

> I'm thinking it's a ground issue but wondered if this has happened
to others??? If it is a ground issue where is the gound located?

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx