[DML] Electrical issue

Group,

Driving home this evening I tried to use the high beams and when I did the headlights went out completely. I had neither high or low beams until I released the light lever and then it went back to low beams. I tried 4 or 5 times to get the high beams working but each time I did I had no head lights period.

I'm thinking it's a ground issue but wondered if this has happened to others??? If it is a ground issue where is the gound located?

Thanks,

Bill

11546

"Plan for the worst, hope for the best,
 anything better than worst is to your advantage".

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx