Re: [DML] Re: National Geographic April 1981

Re: [DML] Re: National Geographic April 1981

It's also interesting that the rear wheel pictured has 5 spokes, but the
front has only 4.  That's something I've never seen done intentionally
by a car manufacturer...

Regards,
Jon Heese

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx