[DML] Woodward Dream Criuise Update...!!!!2008 Affordable!!!

[DML] Woodward Dream Criuise Update...!!!!2008 Affordable!!!

Well, I just got confirmation that Desmond Funeral Home would love to
have us display our D's there...The owner of Desomond was very good
friends of John DeLorean. In fact, I was told that the son of the owner
use to bring John a fruit basket around the holidays's; one occassion
Kelly Harmon answered the door in a eye popping t-shirt...awesome what
comes around goes around thing. Desomond of course held the funeral for
JZD. If you have not signed the guest book you still can..
http://obit.desmondfuneralhome.com/obit_display.cgi?id=198536

Join me and many others to gather our D's...lets secure this thing as
an annual ritual supporting our father of sports cars.

Let me know if you are coming $30 bucks a car...
BC

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx