RE: [DML] Video from the 2002 Graceland show?

RE: [DML] Video from the 2002 Graceland show?

I would love to do all 3, I didn't get to go to these so it would be a way for me and others to see them.
Especially the one with John Z.
It thrills me to think about people watching my videos generations from now the same way we marvel
at that old factory footage.
I just want there to be a nice archive of the people who cared about the car and came to these shows.
-VB

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: DmcGman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:10:15 +0000Subject: Re: [DML] Video from the 2002 Graceland show?

I would like to see DVD's made of both Cleveland and Memphis. Cleveland had some really great events at the Crawford along with the cars on display on the pier for the show. Of course having JZD there for the weekend was really special. Heck I would even like to see a DVD of the first DCS in Cincinnati for that mattter so you might as well go for the hat trick and do all three if you can. I already have the others and I would buy these as well if you make them. Its great to be able to have the events on DVD to take a look back once in a while.Gary GVin 3360NJ--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Videobob Moseley <videobob@...> wrote:>> > Oh, OK...well, just as good.> Maybe I should do one for that show too.> I would just like to see this stuff on DVD so everyone can have a good copy and archive it> rather I do it or someone else.> - VB

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)