[DML] Melted Transmission Harness

I have had trouble with my auto transmission for years now,
I had to rig it up with a toggle switch to go from 1st to 3rd gear
by turning the computer on and off.
It finally stopped working and got stuck into 3rd.
Reverse seems to work fine.
I finally put the car up on ramps to have a look at this
"computer" and how to remove it and I began to trace the
harness and I was shocked to find that it had been resting
on the exhaust and was melted and rusted together!!!
I don't know for sure if there is even anything wrong with
the computer or if it was just this harness.
I need to get the entire computer and harness replaced.

Does anyone have one of these for sale?
Thanks.
- VB
VIN#5278