communities, from Ferndale to Pontiac.

Date: Saturday August 16th
This year we have a secure parking area at Doug's Party Store, we
also have the option to park at Desmond Funeral Home (Home of John
DeLorean's wake)
Like any group or club, there is a fee for the parking. I am
currently seeking vendor support to make it possible to park at
either of the two locations.
Each location you are allowed to sell automotive related items. At
this time I would like to start a list of individual that would like
to attend with their cars.  I would also like to hear from Vendors
that would like to be showcased and promoted at the event curbside
example Banner, press release etc. If a vendor cannot attend; but
would like to sell merchandise, we may be able to arrange an
agreement to set up and maintain a merchandise booth for you. We will
gladly accept what you can reasonably offer. If the amount raised
collectively does not meet the budget your monies will be returned.
Please e-mail me at byron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you plan to attend and
or would like to contribute to the cause somehow.  We need secure
$1,500 to make this year's event possible. Please keep in mind that
group parking spots that feature large automotive groups and sponsors
range $3,500 - $40,000 on Woodward. Since economic times are
difficult, I was able to work out this special offer with Doug's
party store; they were delighted with our group last year and
understand difficulties in today's economy. Last year the cost was
$3,500.
Parking is available Friday from 3PM until late evening and all day
Saturday. Each parking spot arrangement is extremely high visibility
on the curb of Woodward.
Please review some photos of past cruises at www.ohiodeloreans.com
www.deloreanmotorcity.com

<*> Your email settings: