From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] Video Of Carbureted PRV Intake Manifold Removal

I really don't want to ignite yet ANOTHER flame war, but since you asked:

Fuel economy to/from SEDOC calculated between 23.8 and 25.2 MPG,
depending upon speed. Of course relying upon a gas pump and the trip
odometer isn't the most precise method of calculating fuel consumption
(every pump will shut off with different counter pressure), but it's
accurate enough to dispel the common misconception that carburetion is
necessarily or inherently fuel inefficient.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)