[DML] Fuel problems

Hi All;
   Does anyone know how much fuel should be delivered from the fuel
distributor without the injectors installed. I have set up separate
hoses to 750 ml bottles without the injectors and I get 1/2 bottle in
all 6 bottles by holding the intake flapper wide open for about 30
seconds. Also how much does an injector supposed produce in 30 seconds.
The problem is that I have no power under load at all altho it idles
very nice. All help would be appreciated.
  Thanks Vic

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx