Re: [DML] That guy in Garden Grove

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aod80@... wrote:

>  Don Steger is still there, and owns the place.  Gail asked for
Danny though, and he's the service manager/technician there.

> Adrian Dunker
> 10674

Danny usually watches the list (when he has the time), but I know he
was out of state visiting family - not sure when he'll be bcak, but
think it is sometime this week.  Don is still there - I dropped my car
off for servicing this past Saturday and spent some time talking to
Don.

Dave
vin 16367

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx