[DML] Re: Re; Tires

I noticed last night that Cooper Tires has a facility along the New
Jersey Turnpike (South Brunswick). A quick search yielded some results
that they may be relocating that facility into Pennsylvania.

As long as they keep manufacturing tires for the DeLorean, I don't care
where they move. But it isn't a good sign when large companies want to
abandon ship. It's just too damn expensive here.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx