[DML] Re; Tires

Robert said:

> I know that Coopers are not quite as *prestigious* as some
> other brands, but they're some great tires that do an amazing
> job. They're pretty much what we put on any of our family's
> cars now. And they're allot quieter too.
>
> -Robert
> vin 6585 "X"

I like the Cooper Cobras very much.  They look great, with an
aggressive tread pattern.  They also offer a smooth, quite ride.

One day a BMW enthusiast made fun of my Cooper Cobras, calling them
cr@p.    Somehow he did not deter my enthusiasm.

Cooper is an American company, though I'm not sure that the Cobras are
made in the US anymore.

- Mike Substelny
  VIN 1280, 15 years

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx