From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Colby Knight
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 4:06 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Tires

In the quest for tires for my car (195 60/14 front; 235 60/15 rear), I am
continuing to come up short.
Every place I call has the same reaction: 'Good luck with that!'

I would LIKE to have a matching set for the front and rear, but it doesn't
look like it's an option.

What are you running and more importantly... WHERE did you get them?

Colby Knight
(reuniting with 15596 in 48ish hours)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional