[DML] Re: Goodbye, DOA.

The plain, unvarnished truth is that nobody trusts the DOA. To regain
credability and trust you are going to have to build it back
bit-by-bit. Just being the "New Guy" isn't going to cut it. Arguing
with everyone is not the way to go. My advice is to just go about your
business quietly and run successful local events and having a strong
club turn-out to help Ken K with his show. It will take a long time
but I see no other way. The DOA burned a lot of bridges for too long a
time for everyone to just forget and start fresh. You missed a big
oppurtunity with DCS'08. At least you won't have to wait 2 years for
the next show!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@...> wrote:

> Well, Mr. Baker, as a public figure now, or at least one within the
> DeLorean community, you will be scrutinized. And that's not a bad
> thing, I mean if you do a good job people are going to notice and

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)