[DML] Re: DMC's DEMISE Why it failed

I have no doubt that's true. What you also have to take into
consideration about William Haddad as well is that he himself isn't
quick squeaky clean himself...

The reason that JZD hired him on was because he basically BS'd JZD and
others telling them that he had close ties to the Kennedy Family and
other people in the Catholic area of Twinbrook. He claimed he could
help relations with the Catholics in the area in order to help keep
the peace and iron things out with them. He basically in the end
failed to do much of anything. That alone would most likely have
pissed JZD and others off enough to have given him the cold shoulder
in order to force him out. Later on it was revealed that he had
received large sums of money from General Motors for some paltry
reason that made no sense. It's believed that he was quite possibly
spying on DMC's operations for GM.

After the "Gold Facets" memo was released, Scotland Yard conducted an
investigation into the matter of misappropriation of funds @ DMCL and
the DeLorean project. On the stand Hadded fell apart, and admitted
under oath that he had forged the entire document, and had no
knowledge of any wrongdoing. It was after that when he ceased working
for DeLorean, and Marion Gibson (DeLorean's secratary who basically
stole some financial documents to provide to Scotland Yard) admitted
she had only come forward because Haddad mislead her, and convinced
her to do so. Preliminary examination of DMC's documents in NY showed
no wrongdoing. She was extremely embarrassed, and felt that Haddad had
disgraced her.

There's always another side to every story, depending upon who's view
you're taking...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, PAUL LEGUTKI <legutki@...> wrote:

> Like I'm an expert on this (not) .  In William
> Haddad's book about working for JZD, faithfully for
> quite a few years, Haddad points out quite, quite
> distinctly, that once Haddad fell into disfavor with
> John and his insiders, Nesseth was all over him,
> practically day and night, so Haddad would throw in
> his chips and leave the game. ChicagoPaul
> --- therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@...>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: