[DML] DCS 2008

I was at the Gettysburg, PA Delorean Car show last week.  I have been
to many corporate functions in my life and I have to say that Ken did
fantastic job at setting up a wonderful show.

I still have this smile on my face that wont go away.  I even drove
my
D to work today!

The last Delorean show I went to was in Williamsburg in 1994. (I
waited
too long to come to a show again)  I was in the Concours in both
shows.
The Concours event at Gettysburg was the most professional that I
have
seen. Each car was compared to the Delorean Millenium Concours
handbook. The concours judges compare each car against the handbook
instead of how they stack up against one another. I had a lot of fun
and my 83 D came in at the second tier of certification - the Silver
level.
Not bad for a car that was driven to the show.  As many of you know
we had many people associated with the BTTF movies - James Tolken,
Claudia
Wells, Bob Gale and one other person whose name escapes me.  Then we
had Nick Sutton and George Crane who both worked at the Delorean
factory in Ireland. Their stories were wonderful to listen to.
You can bet that I will be at the Vegas show and the Lexington show.
made many friends at the show and met some very wonderful &
interesting people. The Delorean community is made up of some very
special people and I am happy to be part of it again.

My hat is off to you Ken.  I have a renewed love affair with my
Delorean and you are the one to blame for it!

Thank you Ken!!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: