[DML] Re: PJ Grady

When I bought my second car,
     I shipped it to Rob and had him prep it for the desert hot
weather out in Arizona.  Rob sent me my car a week before the 2002 DCS
show in Memphis.  I installed an electronic cruise control and headed
out to TN, roughly 1600-1800 miles across Southern Arizona, New
Mexico, Oklahoma, and northeast up to Memphis.  Driving through the
day in 115+ degree temperatures at speeds sometimes in excess of
100MPH, the car performed flawlessly and I arrived ahead of schedule.
 I went on to take the 1st place Modified Unpainted trophy, and that's
after a grueling drive through the desert in the summer!  I think that
alone speaks volumes about the quality of Rob's work.
     In 2006 I made the trip to the DCS show in Chicago from San
Diego, logging almost 2800 miles to get there, again with no issues.
Rob has golden hands when it comes to the DeLorean.  Since moving back
to the east coast, I've sent my car to Rob for freshening and to undo
all the mistakes I've made over the past 6 years....:)  I know when I
get my car back it will once again be perfect.

Please feel free to contact me offline to talk about Rob and the
quality of his work.

Matt Olans
VIN 16816

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "one80extreme" <180x@...> wrote: