[DML] Re: PJ Grady

I grew up in Sayville, went to the same H.S as Rob, and was familiar
with his family business growing up, The Grady's have always been
honest and reliable.  Rob has carried that tradition down to our
generation.  When I first purchased my Delorean, he performed some
needed initial maintenance and repairs.  Since then I have moved,
and work, on the car myself,  However, if a job comes up that is
above my head, the car will go on a trailer and get brought the 4
hours to him.  His knowledge, and quality work have been worth every
penny to me.  Not to mention, the technical advice and help that he
provides to me over the phone which you can't put a price tag on,
which by the way...he did/does not....but easily could have.  This
alone shows the integrety, and helpful nature that Rob has always
given.  He stands by his parts, and his work is a true asset to the
Delorean community. Hope this helps your decision.

John Marconi
3760

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "one80extreme" <180x@...> wrote:

> Is anyone currently having work done on their cars @ PJ Grady. If