Re: [DML] PJ Grady

[MODERATOR NOTE: If anyone knows of new developments to add to this old discussion you may post it to the DML and I will approve.  Otherwise, I encourage those interested in the topic to carry it to another site.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

I invite you and anybody else that was involved in the transaction to
reply/join me at my site that is OPEN for all to see and read what
really happened at:

Rather than take up bandwidth on the DML

I have nothing to hide and am willing to have you freely post
your "side" of the story,so that everybody Could see "your Side"

Then I will post "what really Happened"

For people who want to read what happens "when nobody is watching"
please go to the
above site.

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> If anyone would like the REAL story about what happened in
this "deal" with Claude, feel free to contact me directly.  Dave T,
Mike P, or even Rob himself would probably be happy to discuss our
experience that day with Claude.

> The short of it is, Claude listed a massive collection of "New and
used" DeLorean parts on Ebay which did not sell.  Rob then made a
deal with Claude to buy those parts.  When Rob assembled a team of
trusted people (Me, Dave, and Mike) to help move the parts, it became
clear to all of us that Claude has misrepresented what he was
selling, it was all CRAP.  Best I can tell, Rob still made good on
his end of the deal.  Claude has yet to even make a statement on how
Rob "TRIED to rip him off" (tried implies that Rob lived up to his
end of the deal).

> Rob is "DeLorean Royalty", a man who has earned a good reputation
in the DeLorean community for the past 27 and continues to keep it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)