From: cbl1739 <cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] PJ Grady
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 10:28 PM

As a private person(non-business )Never had any work done by PJ
Grady....but on the other end of the spectrum,SELLING items of major
value to him/his Business or I should say HIM seeking me out to sell
to him...again never seeked him out to sell to him...(how long it
took him to find my personal info thru a Ebay auction(my phone
number) is beyond me!!) he basically tried to outright rip me off on
the whole deal.(payment wise) Again I cannot say anything about his
skills or workmanship. ..which most likely are AAA+++ rated...but
again you have to be major careful on selling anything of major value
to him/ His business.

Claude

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional