[DML] $200 enclosed shipping into DMCFL !

[DML] $200 enclosed shipping into DMCFL !

In an effort to shrink the state of Florida and make DMCFL closer to you,

I have worked out a special with a shipping company I have used for many years.

Enclosed shipping to or from DMCFL for only $200 each way anywhere in the state of
Florida.

This applies only to cars shipped in as of this special, not cars already at DMCFL.

If you have been putting off work due to shipping cost or your time in towing or driving it
in, now is the perfect time to send your car in for work.

We have become very efficient at the shop and have less than a 4 day wait from when we
receive the car until work begins.

I am working on a similar deal for all the other states in my territory (GA,NC,SC,TN,AL,MS)
and should have it done this week.

Contact: Exotic Car Transport at 800-766-8797 and visit their website to see who they are
and why I use them. www.exoticcartransport.com

Please call and let us know if you will be sending your car in and what work you want
done so we can put it on the schedule.

Thank you,
__________________
Tony Ierardi