From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sweetp01569
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 7:35 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Testing Lambda thermal switch

Thanks, Tom, and also, John, for doing some tests.  John, I suspect
you were testing the switch above 59 degrees.  Tom, it looks like I
show an open circuit at 59 deg, testing between pin #7 in the
connector and ground, so not sure if the switch is bad, or perhaps I
have an open wire.  Is there another location where I can test this
circuit?

When I get a cold morning below 59 degrees, I'll start the car.
What symptoms would appear if this switch was bad?  Obviously, it
looks like I don't need to worry about it for the summer.

Thanks,

Paul

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings: