[DML] Re: Original Shop Manuals

Thanks for all the info that was given. I have a black 3 ring
technical workshop manaul I picked up about 4 years ago and always
wonder if it was indeed an original copy or not. Being a 3 ring
cardinal 4" binder part number 113096 I believe it to be original.
The copyright on the binder is listed as

"issued by
technical publications department
de lorean motor cars (1982) ltd.
dunmurry industrial estate
dunmurry. co antrim
n. ireland, bt17 9jj"

Did the DMC have a manual for each year car and if so is there any
differances between them or was it just update as the car was changed
through out its production to reflect those changes?

-- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cameron, Peter" <cameron@...> wrote:

> this is an excellent idea. I too would be willing to pre-pay for an
updated manual

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: