Re: [DML] DeLorean Thoughts

so, the person who said it "ruins the car" was stating
fact? or their opinion?

I am confident that anyone who is making the effort to
even consider a modification to their fuel system is
going to do a bit more research than basing their
decision solely on a post to this list that claims it
"ruins the car".

If you do not want your car judged at DCS, just let
the judges know your wishes.  There is no penalty, no
persecution, no tar and feather, no shame.  Maybe the
message Ken and the DCS support team need to take away
from this discussion is we need to make it clear that
judging is NOT A REQUIREMENT.  Judging at the door is
intended to make the process easier, not to make sure
all cars are judged!

--- content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I continue to be amazed that a simple fuel metering
> device (entirely
> self contained) measuring some six inches square can
> send DML members
> into paroxysms. I have been told, in capital letters
> and exclamation
> points, that carburetion RUINS THE CAR!!!. Not to

<SNIP>

> Regarding DCS, the specter of judging at the door as
> cars are pushed
> inside was raised again at DMA, and Ken hinted at it
> in Message

<SNIP>

Be a better friend, newshound, and

<*> Your email settings: