[DML] Fun Facts DCS Registration

Well here we are after the early registration ended and we are about where we said we would be
Roughly 50% of you registered and 50% are going to make me work late into May and June.

Anyway there are roughly 170 of the 304 rooms have registered so that is close to the 50%
that means there should be another 134 rooms that have not.
So that is about 260 People yet to register.

It is amazing how these numbers are pretty predictable.

One change however is the turnover rate of rooms is much higher than normal.
I am getting how expensive gas is as the main reason and I am sorry that it affected some of you.

The show however is still a great bargain and I can guarantee that I will not be inviting this many guests to a show ever again. (Too much work for me)

The new first time registrants vs those of you that have been here before is still in favor of the returnees.
Its about 56% to 44% so we are nearing the saturation point of a show and growth unless you help me will slow down a bit in growth but will still be the biggest (AND BEST)  show around for years to come.

We have more younger owners than ever with the baby boomers making up the the biggest group.

We Still have our retirees (Dick you may make oldest some day but there is an 83 year old from the mid Atlantic group that is planning on coming)

Getting back the rooms we have had the most room as I call it flipping that I have ever seen.,
We get down to 2 or 3 rooms then back to 10. Over 70 rooms have been canceled and picked up so we are at 297 rooms gone last I checked.  The week before we were at 291 and we have been as low as I said to two or three.

Most people until April 30th did the three days
But the last minute people did mainly Saturday only.

Patterns form and they are consistent with previous shows as some of you may recall.
Raffle tickets are doing fine and are in the range expected so far.

So if you have not registered please do and save me some time later this month if you have thank you for making my job easier.

Again
Its your show
Thanks for the help
Ken