[DML] Sad Day Selling My DMC

Well Its been 2 + years of restoring a car and now Im finished. That
should be a happy occasion. I the owner of Vin #00764. I just installed
a set of copper c gt's on the recoated rims last week and now I must
watch her go to someone who will appreciate her.   My car was first
sold on July 31st 1981 in Santa Cruz California. Then she sold to my
neighbor until 2005-6 when I bought it. The car had sat in a garage for
14years(sad) due to fuel problems. Well, we all know what the means!
LOTS AND LOTS of work and $ to fix a car that sits that long. I did,
and yes it is done. So if you want a DMC with less than (real) 14000
miles and is one of the very first DMC to sell in California or I
should say in the world.(Vin 00764) let me know.

Your friend,
Ralph (oo764)

P.s at least for now I get to keep my 68 camaro.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)