[DML] DCS Clarify registration

This is the 6th show that DCS has done and I still get a lot of people expecting to come to the show and pay nothing to do the event.
If you come and plan to attend the event  you need to pay for the event.  It costs money to rent buildings, have guests and do all that we do.

Every event we will be checking your name tags and you will not get a dinner without a name tag and now this year a wrist band.

The show is an event and it is set up that everything is included in the days charge.

If you only pay the $25 registration that does not get you into the car show Saturday.

In the last few days I have had many inquiries on how to do the show and not pay.  ????????

Priorities will go to those that have rooms reserved or live close by.

 Hope this clarifies the subject.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional