[DML] Re: water pump

Congrats on the "rite of passage" that is the water pump change. I did
my water pump (and a bunch of other VoD work) a bit over a month ago,
and as someone who isn't a mechanic by any stretch either, I too was
surprised at how well it went. Like you said, as long as you take your
time, it isn't that bad of a job.

-Mike Lund
#01049

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andy" <andydandy777@...> wrote:

> I put a new water pump on 3513 this weekend. I read the instruction
> posted on the dml and followed most of them. However the information
> about removing fuel lines, and other stuff was not needed. The job took
> about 7 hours for me since I do not claim to be a mechanic. I am sure a
> good man could do this in about half the time. But the bottom line is
> this if anyone out there needs to put on a new pump and you do not have
> a clue how to do it. Just get out your tools and go at it, heck if me
> and the wife could do it anyone can. It was not hard just when you do
> not know what you are doing you just go slow. Job came out great, no
> leaks and heck the car still runs and for some reason the air
> conditioner works better than ever.
>
> Andy Blackmon 03513

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional