[DML] Re: What's it worth?

Thanks everyone for the help so far.  To answer some of the
questions you guys replied with:

The current owner has receipts for everything he has done so far but
he doesn't really seem to be very knoweldgible about the car in
general (he has owned them less than 1 year.) He owns another D. and
wants the the garage space for something else, hence getting rid of
the painted one.

My wife an I also have a 2002 Honda accord so getting rid of my
daily driver will makes some things more of a pain, but we can still
manage fairly easily. I bought a camaro z28 less than 2 months ago
to work on so that's what I'll be getting rid of to afford a D.

The car seems to drive pretty well despite the rough idle.

About the E-brake, it seemed to only work about 20% of the time. I
had to pull/release, pull/release, pull before anything actually
caught and the car wouldn't roll. Without the ebrake and just
turning the car off in 1st gear was about the same. I had to turn
the car back on, back up, pull forward and then turn it off in 1st
to get the car to stay stationary without the ebrake engaged.

Undercarriage looked free of any rust, that was the first thing I
did when I got there was crawl under the car with a flashlight and
camera. The only rust I saw was on a few bolts/screws in the engine
bay.

I took pictures of the car if anyone wants to see them, most of them
are close ups of the paint issues so it's hard for anyone to tell
where they are without me telling them.

One other question I had was about the front grill emblem. This car
only had a plain black grill(no DMC brand), the only place on the
outside of the car that said DeLorean was the rear bumper, is this a
year-specific thing like the different hood styles?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)