RE: [DML] Re: removing oil through the dipstick

RE: [DML] Re: removing oil through the dipstick

As I peer into my stainless steel ball I see...

"Hey Farrar...  I have all kinds of drain plugs for that fit both the
oil pan and your transmission pan on my specialtauto.com site.  We have
magnetic an non magnetic.  You also need to change out the sealing
washer on the plug every time.  You will get a new one with any plug you
buy from me and I also include the good puffy washers with every oil
filter I sell!  Come in by the site,  you can get a new magnetic plug
that uses a standard wrench on my Engine Products page...

John Hervey"

(as ficticiously channeled by Tom)

I just wanted to see how close I could come to his reply before he
actually posted it.  Cheers John!